We offer FREE Premium Checking for eligible members.
- No monthly service fee
- Earn dividends
Members who do not qualify for Premium Checking may be eligible to open a Basic Checking account.
- Minimum deposit of $25 to open
- $5 account opening fee
- $5 monthly service fee
The following features are available for all checking accounts:
- No per check charges
- Free Home Branch online account access available
- Free Eglin FCU Mobile App available
- Optional free overdraft protection
- Optional Bill Payer (free with minimum of 3 transactions/month)
- Online check ordering through Home Branch
- Free automatic transfers to EFCU accounts or loans
- Free 24-hour phone access via STAR TELLER Direct Line
- Open an EFCU checking account.
- Stop using your old account: When you get your new debit cards and checks for EFCU, stop writing checks, initiating payments, and using your ATM or Debit Card on your old account and let all outstanding checks clear.
- Change all direct deposits: Send the enclosed letter and give it to your employer, Social Security Administration or your retirement provider. You may want to include a new deposit slip or voided check.
- Change automatic payments: Send the enclosed letters to companies that are taking payments from your account automatically. You might want to double check any online accounts that would use your previous debit card number.
Set up payments from your new EFCU checking account:
- Automatic Debits: You'll need your routing number and account number. Your account number should read exactly as it does on your membership card.
- Online Bill Payer: Free bill pay service is available when you make a minimum of three payments per Bill-Payer month.
- Close your account: We will provide a professional letter to your institution declaring that you would like to close the account and where they need to send any funds that are left in that account
Click any of the following statements that apply to you to access the corresponding form. For each request, the corresponding form will need to be completed and delivered to EFCU.
- "I have one or more previous accounts at another financial institution/institutions that I would like to close."
- "I have one or more Government Direct Deposits that I want to switch to EFCU."
- "I have one or more Direct Deposits that I want to switch to EFCU."
- "I have one or more Automatic Payments that I want to switch to EFCU."
- "I would like to refinance my current auto loan(s) with EFCU."
- "I would like to apply for an overdraft Line of Credit Loan."
- "I would like to establish a Mastercard© and transfer any limits."
- "I would like to apply for an EFCU Debit Card."
- "I would like to apply for Home Branch Online Account Access."