Take Control of Your Card
Manage your EFCU Credit Card usage through your mobile device by defining when, where and how your card is used. Available for Android and Apple devices, the free CO-OP CardNavSM app enables you to set controls regarding the transaction types, geographic rules, and the merchant types where your EFCU Credit Card can be used.
Turn your EFCU Credit Card on or off in seconds
It's as simple as a toggle. Perfect for safety, security... and those scary moments when you're not quite sure where your card might be.
Ensure you are the only person using your cards
GPS capabilities can either limit where your card is used - or assure it's only able to be used when in your possession.
Turn your cards into active budget participants
Set dollar limits for transactions and receive alerts when those limits are being reached. No more worrying about going over budget.
Receive alerts when suspicious activity is suspected.
CardNav will automatically notify you if it detects activity that it suspects to be foul play.
Stop fraudulent activity before it even happens with the alert feature of CardNav.
Based on your preferences, CardNav can send you a real-time alert when your card is used based on the preferences you set up. Alert preferences can be set by:
- All Transactions (default): receive an alert every time your card is used
- Location: based on where the transaction occurs
- Transaction type: based on type of transaction at point of sale
- Merchant type: based on the type of merchant where the transaction occurred
- Threshold: based on the threshold amount set by the user (i.e. - transactions over $500 receive an alert)