New & Used Autos
Financing your next auto purchase with EFCU is quick and easy. Whether you are interested in a new or used auto, we offer low rates and flexible terms to meet your needs.
Contact us by calling 850.862.0111 (option 2) or email Consumer Loans via secure email.
If you are paying too much on your current auto loan or need extra cash now, refinancing through EFCU may be a good choice for you. Apply online and start lowering your monthly payments today.
Contact us by calling 850.862.0111 option 2 or email Consumer Loans via secure email.
Five Star Dealers
Shop participating dealer inventories and get EFCU financing at the dealership, even on weekends.
Research your next vehicle purchase and search the inventories of auto dealers in our network. Through this program, participating dealerships are able to submit your application for EFCU financing on the spot at the dealership, be it after hours or on the weekend.
Before you buy a vehicle, protect yourself with a CARFAX report for only $20. You will receive an email with a report tracking the life cycle of the chosen vehicle by VIN. The report will alert you of accidents, odometer rollbacks, service records, air bag deployment, manufacturer recalls, multiple owners, personal or business use of vehicle, total loss, flood damage and branded titles. Contact us for your CARFAX report.
Click on the link below to request a CARFAX through EFCU. By submitting this request, you agree that EFCU will pull a CARFAX on your behalf and debit your Basic Checking, Premium Checking or Regular Share Savings account for a one-time charge of $20 per CARFAX form submitted.
EFCU Debt Protection
Eglin FCU Debt Protection is a voluntary loan protection product that will cancel or waive your loan payment(s) up to the contract maximums if a protected event such as disability, loss of life, or involuntary unemployment occurs.
Auto Insurance Program
Working with carefully selected auto insurance partners, the TruStageTM Auto Insurance Program can provide discounted rates for Eglin Federal Credit Union members, online services, and 24/7 claims service. If you haven't compared auto insurance lately, it's a great time to take a look. Your membership with Eglin Federal Credit Union could result in some nice savings.
Get your Free Quote today or call 855.483.2149.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
In the event your vehicle is stolen or accidentally damaged beyond repair, GAP will help cancel the difference between the primary insurance company's settlement and what you may still owe on your loan. GAP protection is not available for Boat or RV loans.
Auto buying: Before you begin
- Use our auto loan calculator to help determine the maximum amount you want to spend and the monthly payments you can afford.
- Know your credit history. Visit annualcreditreport.com to request your free credit report.
- If you are pre-approved, remember to bring your EFCU pre-approved auto loan (PAL) with you while you shop. For eligible members, PALs are now available to download electronically within Home Branch. If you did not receive a PAL, you can always apply online.
Auto buying: While you shop
- Shop online at AutoSMART or visit a 5 Star Dealer and receive on-the-spot EFCU financing.
- EFCU members can receive a discounted CARFAX® to assist with determining a used vehicle's history.
- Use the NADA Pricing Guide to see the current value of your potential new or used vehicle.
- Visit the Consumer Reports website to read what experts and owners have to say regarding a vehicle's safety features and performance.
Auto buying: When you buy
- Don't forget to give the dealer your AutoCash coupon to receive a $50 VISA gift card.
- Get your free TruStage Auto Insurance quote for coverage on your vehicle.
- In the event your vehicle is stolen or damaged beyond repair, Guaranteed Asset Protection can help fill the gap between what your vehicle insurance will pay and what you owe on your loan.
- If a protected event such as sickness or injury, loss of life, or involuntary unemployment occurs, Debt Protection could cancel or waive your loan payment up to the contract's maximums.