Time is money and you can save both when you pay your bills electronically from your personal
computer. If you have an EFCU checking account and a Home Branch Password, you can sign up for this service once you are logged into Home Branch.
Apply for Home Branch Now!
No more checks to write, envelopes to stuff, or stamps to buy. For complete details, click the "Pay Bills" button in Home Branch.
- Free Bill Payer with EFCU checking account and a minimum of 3 completed transactions each month.
- There is a $5 fee when you have less than 3 completed transactions each month.
- You can schedule payments up to a year in advance. When you travel on business, vacation, TDY, or remote assignments, you can ensure that all of your payments are made on time.
- Set up as many payments as you like, including your mortgage or rent, insurance, utilities, loans, and credit cards.
- Use it for one-time payments like school tuition, medical bills, or to send gift checks to family and friends.
- You have the flexibility of changing or adding payments at your convenience, wherever you have access to the Internet.
- Enroll in eBill and receive your bill summary from eligible payees electronically right to your Bill Payer Account.
- With eBill you’ll receive notification when a bill is available to review.
- eBill stores up to 84 months of eBill history.
Please take a moment and review the Bill Payer Agreement.
As low as 1.99% APR. Stop in
at local preferred dealers in
Okaloosa or Escambia County
and process your EFCU loan at
for a PAL (pre-approved loan)
to take to any licensed dealership
in the USA.
Visit AutoSMARTTM to locate
new or used vehicles available
in your area.
View Auto Rates
Compare, switch, and save with our
low-cost credit cards: Platinum Mastercard®
or Eglin Platinum Rewards. Both cards
have no balance transfer fee, no annual fee,
no cash advance fee and only 1.1% International Transaction Fee.
We finance new home purchases in
7 Florida counties. Compare our rates
and low fees and enjoy the savings!
Looking to refinance or make home
improvements? We can help with that too!
View Mortgage Rates