Maximize Your ATM Safety With These Tips
View all ATM Locations
- Keep your ATM/Debit card in a safe place. Memorize your personal identification number (PIN) - never write it on your card!
- Use ATMs that are well lit, are located in high traffic areas, and have mirrors so you can see who is approaching you from behind. At night, it is a good idea to have someone else with you.
- At walk-up ATMs, don't leave the keys in your car.
- At drive-up ATMs, keep your car locked.
- Use your body to shield the keyboard from view when entering your PIN. When you get money, don't count it in public view.
- Remember to take your card and receipt. Keep receipts until you have balanced your monthly statement.
- If you see something suspicious at an ATM, leave immediately and contact the police.
- Never enter your PIN in any ATM that does not look genuine, has been modified, has a suspicious device attached, or is operating in a suspicious manner.
- Be Alert to potential scams -We will never call or email you to verify your Eglin Federal Credit Union account information, such as your password and/or PIN number.
As low as 1.99% APR. Stop in
at local preferred dealers in
Okaloosa or Escambia County
and process your EFCU loan at
for a PAL (pre-approved loan)
to take to any licensed dealership
in the USA.
Visit AutoSMARTTM to locate
new or used vehicles available
in your area.
View Auto Rates
Compare, switch, and save with our
low-cost credit cards: Platinum Mastercard®
or Eglin Platinum Rewards. Both cards
have no balance transfer fee, no annual fee,
no cash advance fee and only 1.1% International Transaction Fee.
We finance new home purchases in
7 Florida counties. Compare our rates
and low fees and enjoy the savings!
Looking to refinance or make home
improvements? We can help with that too!
View Mortgage Rates